Instant details - problems after search of User Note

Eoin

If I search my User Note file, the Instant Detail box works if I have the "Show All" box ticked.

But if I only show the verse notes that are selected by the search (No tick in "Show all" box") strange things happen. Passing the cursor over some notes produces the text in "Instant Details". The majority of notes produce no text, some produce an incorrect text (Matt 4:11 shows as Matt 4:1).

The problem doesn't show itself when the "Show All" box ticked.

The problem doesn't show itself if I click on the verse reference to bring up a new Bible window containing the verse. In this case it doesn't matter whether or not the "Show All" box ticked.

I am using OS 10.4.6 and Accordance 7.0.1

Could this be a corruption in my "User Notes" file - affecting notes written in the previous Accordance version?

If it is a file problem can I cure it - I don't want to retype 600 verses or so of notes!

E

I can confirm that this is definitely a bug which we fill correct for the next rev. I am sure your notes are fine, would love to see them but cannot read Gaelic.

BTW, if anyone does suspect a file problem in a User Notes or User Tools file, you can try the trick of creating a blank new file, and merging the old file into the new one.

Archived