Can't scroll search results

Guntis

I open NRSVS, search for

prophets <AND> john

In the search results list I see that the last verse has one more line, but I can't see it, can't move text up to reveal last line. Turning phone horizontally solves this issue, I can see that line, but turning back vertically hides it again.

post-634-0-26532500-1338758365_thumb.png

Yes, I've had the same problem where some text cannot be viewed without holding against rubber-banding.

RELATED ISSUE: There is no white space added to the end of results. Therefore, it is impossible to bring a verse which is further down the list into "pole position" as first verse displayed onscreen. The pole position is critical to seeing that verse in the Bible as a whole, or seeing that verse in a tool. Bringing up a tool reduces the height of the search results pane, so I can now scroll at least some of the verses, but once I reach the bottom verse and try to expose some white, I am rubber-banded back so no white shows, and the last few verses can never reach the top "pole position."

Version 1.5 has sort of solved this issue, by allowing one tap to clear the borders and enter fullscreen mode. The final verse in Search results is visible once the bottom bar is cleared away.

I also figured out that long tap gets me to context on any search result verse, so "pole position" isn't absolutely required. However, that position does determine where you end up when clicking Read (the glasses icon). So I would still like to be able to scroll any verse in Search results up to the "pole position."

"Show in Context" (from Search results) works beautifully in version 1.5, and it's easy to return to the Search results. Thank you, Accordance developers!

Edited by Christopher Smith