Organizing Resources in Accordance

Tom Castle

Hey folks,

Looking for some ideas to organize my ever growing library of resources in Accordance. For example, in the Library Window, I know you can add folders and dividers... How are you utilizing these tools? Screenshots or heirarchy lists would be helpful.

Edit: I have read Davids Library Window organization blogs from January. I'm looking for 'other' ideas if there are any. Also, as I've never done this before, does reorganizing them in the Library window also reorganize them in the Resource Palette?

If you haven't done so already, you might want to take a look at the notes and/or keynote file for the "Using the Library Window" webinar. They are available for download from this page

The Podcast on the library window will be have fewer audio issues, but my memory is that there were more organizational varieties in the webinar session. Plus, you can spend as long as you want looking at the setups in the notes file, instead of needing to pause the podcast to do so. Several Accordance users submitted screenshots of their library window for the webinar, including myself.

Lorinda

Thanks Lorinda. I hadn't seen those so I'll have a look.

I've attached a zip file that contains screen shots of the top level organization of my library. Maybe you can get some ideas from it.

Hope it helps.

--

Brett

library-window.zip

Hey folks,

Looking for some ideas to organize my ever growing library of resources in Accordance. For example, in the Library Window, I know you can add folders and dividers... How are you utilizing these tools? Screenshots or heirarchy lists would be helpful.

Edit: I have read Davids Library Window organization blogs from January. I'm looking for 'other' ideas if there are any. Also, as I've never done this before, does reorganizing them in the Library window also reorganize them in the Resource Palette?

Also, as I've never done this before, does reorganizing them in the Library window also reorganize them in the Resource Palette?

Tom, yes it does, so long as you remember to click on the 'Update' button in the bottom RH corner of the Library window.

Mike

Archived