I/O error?

Abram K-J

I've never gotten one of these before, so this is a simple/simplistic question. I have a slow Internet connection at the moment and was downloading some other Accordance modules (in batches). Does this just mean there was a time-out, and I should try again?

I tried to search the forums for "I/O," but the slash didn't seem to be recognized in the search entry box in the forums, so this may have been answered already elsewhere.

When I've seen this error, it has been a problem with actually loading the module in Accordance. I could usually resolve it by:

-removing the entry in the library

-adding it back into the library

But if it's a new module for you (not yet in the library) I'm not sure how to resolve it.

Lorinda

Whether it is now in the Library and you remove it, or never was in the Library, a new download via Easy Install should fix it. You don't tell us, though, whether you got the error on installation or attempting to open it.

Oh, I tought I mentioned that. It was the downloading itself. I.e., installation. But you are right and all is well now. Just curious because I'd never seen it before.