Thanks for the Forums, Blogs and Podcasts

Chuck Schneider

When I first bought Accordance, I had relatively simple demands.

Forums

As my demands grew, I kept discovering that Accordance was always way ahead of me.

Blogs and Podcasts

Now I'm learning really neat stuff that I had never thought of before. Much of this stuff is extremely interesting and helpful to me even at my user level.

Or, here's another way to say what I mean:

When I first bought a Ferrari, it was mainly to drive a couple of blocks to the grocery store and back.

Forums

As my demands grew, I learned that it has more than one gear, can go in reverse and has a cigarette lighter.

Blogs and Podcasts

Now I'm learning about really neat stuff like "Autobahn", twin-turbos, heel-and-toe, drafting and hand-brake turns.

Thank you kindly for the forums, blogs and podcasts. They've been hugely helpful! ;)

(I just edited this to make sure it's clear that I do not really own a Ferrari!)

Or, here's another way to say what I mean:

When I first bought a Ferrari, it was mainly to drive a couple of blocks to the grocery store and back.

Forums

As my demands grew, I learned that it has more than one gear, can go in reverse and has a cigarette lighter.

Blogs and Podcasts

Now I'm learning about really neat stuff like "Autobahn", twin-turbos, heel-and-toe, drafting and hand-brake turns.

Thank you kindly for the forums, blogs and podcasts. They've been hugely helpful! ;)

(I just edited this to make sure it's clear that I do not really own a Ferrari!)

Thanks so much, ccs!

Wish I had a Ferrari, too...

Archived