Question about Reference Tool Organization from Podcast 71

davidmedina

On Podcast 71 Dr. J suggest to organize the reference tools in a very useful way.

The problem I have is identifying where each tool should go. For the ones I know I have no problems but the ones I am not that familiar with I have no idea where to place them under his suggested organization.

the ability to place the resource in more of one folder would be really nice. Can we do that right now?

Does ny one has a resource that could serve as a guide as how to match Accordance available Commentaries to the categories Dr. J suggest?

It would be really appreciated.

Thanks

You can't put a resource in more than one folder under the Tools section of the library. In the Groups part of the "My Stuff" section, though, you can put tools of different types together, and a tool can be in more than one group.

I use an "other" folder to store the resources I don't know where to place, at least until I get familiar enough with them to make a decision. Otherwise, I put the commentaries I use most at the top and arrange the others by function.

Here's a screenshot of my current arrangement, though I do modify it from time to time:

post-29215-0-83468400-1381356614_thumb.png

Thanks. That helps.