Thompson Chain expansion

rinodattilo

On the latest build of Accordance one feature that doesn't seem to work is the expansion of TC scriptures. Before I would highlight the scripture ref under a topic, and you needed to start the highlight after the first few letters and finish short of the last - like in screenshot - and all the scripture references would open up in a tab or window automatically. That doesn't seem to work now. Was that changed and I missed it?

It's working for me, Rino. Could you be selecting verses in two separate paragraphs? The selection expansion of Scripture references only works when they are all within the same paragraph.

David, I am doing what I have always done. I guess my screenshot did not stick. Here it is. I even closed out the workspace and tried it with a new one.

post-28-0-73924700-1395161099_thumb.jpg

It might be that the Scripture refs you're selecting are being displayed, but in a recycled Text tab which is hidden behind other tabs or in a second workspace.

Rino, there's a bug in 10.4.0 where this click-drag-select across multiple references doesn't work if it is in a parallel pane. It should work fine in a separate tab, and the bug has already been fixed for 10.4.1.