Feature request: inform about highlighted commentaries

Guntis

I'd like to see some notification to those Bible verses, which I've highlighted in commentaries. For example, I open Matt 12:10 and in the parallel columns I open EBC, Tyndale, WBC-NT commentaries. In each one of them I highlight some portion of the text that explains v. 10 in Matt 12. Then I quit Accordance.

Next day I open Accordance again, open Matt 12:10 and let's suppose I don't remember which commentaries I read and highlighted yesterday. How can I know? I have to open them one by one and check highlights. Wouldn't it be nice if Matt 12:10 had some icon informing me that this verse has some highlights in commentaries? Like it shows the red dot to inform me about the user notes. Moving mouse cursor over this icon, it could show commentary names in the Instant Details palette, where I could open them in the parallel column just by clicking on the commentary name, or open all highlighted commentaries in the parallel panes or another tab all at once. If I understand correctly, all highlights are stored in one file, so all info is available in one place. Shouldn't be difficult to use it