Accordance 6.6

Freddie L

When I download the installer it becomes a word file in when down loaded using firefox and turns into a file that has no default application when downloaded with safari. Look at my attachment.

There was no need to post this 4 times in the same (or any other ) forum! Once is enough.

At the risk of missing our flight, I have posted a .zip file for you and any others who need it. I think you just do not have StuffIt Expander on your Mac OS 10.4.

You can download the .zip at http://www.accordancebible.com/resources/h...es/6.6_osxu.zip.

Sorry, my computer would never seem like the operation to post a topic would ever finish. The spinning circle would appear each time and not stop until I forced it to stop with the stop button in the browser. No harm meant. Sorry if it appeared like I was angry or something, just a computer mistake.

Thank you,

Freddie

I have talked to Apple Care and there is no Stuffit Expander for Tiger. Tiger does the expanding its self automatically.

By the way how are the Universal binaries going :D

Actually, thats not entirely correct. There still is a Stuffit Expander for Tiger, available for free from Allume Systems (formerly Aladdin Systems). Even though Tiger does some decompression, it doesn't handle everything (including the .sit files some companies like Oaktree still use). Its very good software, that I like to have on my computer if I need to read some special file. Though, for .rar files, nothing beats UnRarX. Enough of that. Tiger (and panther before it) are great for .dmgs and .zips, both making and reading, but not much else.

Archived