JBL Update?

RobM

I am eagerly looking forward to this release? any news? are you nearly finished with it?

Thanks,

-Robert

Sorry, this has proved a massive project and we are still not ready even with the first half. I hope to have good news in weeks rather than months.

Sorry, this has proved a massive project and we are still not ready even with the first half. I hope to have good news in weeks rather than months.

Thanks for the quick response. I'm sure I can't begin to imagine the massive amount of work and time it takes to convert texts into the beautifully usable modules that you all create. Thanks for the hard work!

• 9 months later...

Are we getting close to having JBL?

Yes, we are getting close, but we are not there yet, but I can tell you that we will release the complete set and not just the half as we thought last year.

• 1 month later...

Yes, we are getting close, but we are not there yet, but I can tell you that we will release the complete set and not just the half as we thought last year.

Haven't heard anything about JBL lately. Do I save my money for its release, or do I spend it now on some other great Accordance resource? :o

We're hoping to release JBL next month. Keep your fingers crossed! :)

We're hoping to release JBL next month. Keep your fingers crossed! :)

Mine are DOUBLE crossed. Wait...that sounds funny...

Archived