Accordance asks for code

Julia Falling

Hey - My new Mac mini arrived last week and I got everything migrated over. (The old G5 got a fresh install of original software and update to Leopard; switched out its second drive, got it packed up and ready to sell before dinner the next day.) The migration went fine. After the migration I was able to update Accordance to version 10 - the G5 with its Power PC processor wouldn't run 10. I had a few older Accordance modules missing, but just used a flash drive to transfer them.

Everything opens and works great with the exception of one module - Clark-Sanctification. That one goes all the way back to Accordance 6. It opens without a hitch on my MBP, but the Mac mini asks for the unlock code. It was part of the Classic 1 group. Any suggestions? I tried my Library 6 code and it didn't work.

P.S. The Fusion drive seems to work really well. Applications open very quickly, and reboots are fast. The System Report is a little odd because of the way the HD is partitioned, but everything else is as expected.

Hi Julie, I found the answer for you at: http://www.accordancebible.com/archive/blog/archive/2006_08_01_archive.html. There you will see that it was replaced with Clarke-Theology.

Glad you have a new Mac. I was curious about how well the new Fusion drive would work in real world situations. Keep us updated.

Thanks, Tony. It's not a module I've spent time studying, but I do like to keep my install complete.

The mini is really a back-up computer. I keep my home folder there pretty much synced with my MBP. It is also used to run EyeTV and edit out commercials of the stuff we want to save. Additionally, I encode video so that we can run it on our iPads/iPhones - it makes waking a treadmill much less unpleasant.

it makes waking a treadmill much less unpleasant.

Indeed. I've been listening to Pimsleur Modern Hebrew lessons (and reviewing Syriac vocab) while utilizing the elliptical. Technology is great, eh?

You're using your exercise time more productively than I am. I usually watch an episode of NCIS. Maybe I should start the Beginning Hebrew podcasts I've downloaded from iTunes U? They use the Pratico & Vanpelt text. I'm not sure my brain can handle both at once. We'll see. I may end up falling off the back of the machine - I am not known for my coordination.

Hi Jan,

the problem is that the link has an extra period in it.

Try this