What is this - A bug? or Something else?

joelmadasu

For about a couple of weeks or more, I have been noticing that the software is acting strange (First screenshot).

It will not open properly, like it used to.

And after its up, then I will expand/stretch it across the screen. Then it will look like the Second screenshot.

Then I will have to close Accordance and reopen., and then I see the same things, like in the screenshots., so I will close the weird workflow and open a new one.

Is this a bug? Or something weird going on, on my side? Do I need to reinstall Accordance?

Please let me know!

post-31592-0-06557100-1398269185_thumb.png

post-31592-0-41800000-1398269268_thumb.png

I've also seen the first screen shot situations, but not the second.

I would try getting rid of your startup session from user/Library/Preferences/Accordance Preferences. To see the Library you can press option as you open the Go menu.

Should I delete that folder or just the files in the folder?

Attached are the files that I see in the folder.

post-31592-0-11227700-1398369330_thumb.png

Edited by joelmadasu

The startup session isn't there, that's what I suggested you delete. I think it would be best to screenshare with me or one of our tech support people, to see if we can track down the cause of the problem. You can write to support and whoever is free to contact you on Skype, will do so ASAP.

Hi Joel,

I just left you a message. Please feel free to call us at (407) 339-0266 or via Skype at oaktreesupport. You can also e-mail us at support@accordancebible.com.

Hopefully, we can speak soon.

Ryan

Just as a fyi, since Joel didn't have a startup session file, we removed the General file in the Accordance Preferences folder and placed it on his desktop. Accordance started up fine after that.

Ryan

Edited by Ryan Mudge

Thanks for your help, Ryan! :)

A new "General" file is created in the preference folder now.

Edited by joelmadasu

Hi Ryan,

This happened again! When I open Accordance, it goes to the top left, as a small box. Then I close it and open it again., then it looks like the second image below. Then I close it, delete the "general" file in the Library\Preferences. Thats when it looks normal till I close it again. I hope that this can be fixed soon. :)

post-31592-0-28063900-1398947860_thumb.png

post-31592-0-21009300-1398947873_thumb.png

Joel, if this is now happening regularly, please contact me of the list with a phone number, Skype name and the best time (with your time zone) for us to contact you and take a look.