New interpreters bible - 12 volume....

William B

Hi I was wondering if there are any plans to add this? I had a look and saw there was a one version abridged equivalent but would like to get the whole thing at some point (using the job one at college which has been really helpful).

Thanks.

There is a rather long thread going back a few years on this. In short, it's under development; but no word on a release at this point.

Thanks for that rick.

I was also wondering if the other books for the word biblical commentary are on the radar (the second book of job for instance).

Additional titles from Thomas Nelson (HarperOne) are planned, and more WBC vols. are among them. Things have been moving rather slowly though, so I do not know when these will be available.

I just noticed in a recent Zondervan Academic catalog that they have acquired the WBC series. Not sure what all this means, but it was interesting to note.

HarperCollins owns Thomas Nelson and Zondervan under the division, HaperCollins Christian Publishing.

Thanks for the link. Now we can point people to something official that indicates without question the volumes on Acts, and 1Cor are not yet published; we get a lot of requests for those.

Edited by Rick Bennett
  • Like 1