Accordance 11 Collections

Helen Brown

Just curious, how backed up is the queue. I understand there have been kinks in the roll-out, and I'm not pressing for the upgrade, but curious about the general time-frame as I put in my order (Advanced 10 -> Advanced 11) about 22 hrs ago and my order is still pending. Thanks.

@Enoch: There are some new modules in the Accordance11 packages and the license for Accordance 11 (should be released later this year).

So you are purchasing an upgrade from Accordance 10 to 11 and you will also get some new modules for your collection if needed. If not you can just buy the starter package to get a license for upgrading to Acc11..

The new custom price option should make this an easier decision because now you don't pay anymore for modules you already bought as extra modules which are included in higher collections. Before it was like buying a "second copy" of any book you already bought..

Was this any help for you?

I don't understand why I would be buying any collection. Can I not just upgrade from 10 to 11 period & go on using the modules I already have? I don't know of any new modules that I want at the moment. Since I am already way beyond a Starter Package, what would buying a new Starter Package do to my setup?

As I recall, I started years ago with Version 7 and have been upgrading ever since without buying any packages (Starter or otherwise) as connected to the Version upgrade.

Edited by Enoch

I don't understand why I would be buying any collection. Can I not just upgrade from 10 to 11 period & go on using the modules I already have? I don't know of any new modules that I want at the moment. Since I am already way beyond a Starter Package, what would buying a new Starter Package do to my setup?

The Starter collection IS the way to upgrade from 10 to 11. It's the program engine with some modules bundled in for those who are new to the platform.

• Like 1

By the way, for those considering upgrading, I'd recommend going with a sales rep. I emailed my sales rep (Michele) and she processed my order in a very timely manner. She also folded it into my Acc 10 Payment Plan so I could fold the upgrade into my Acc 10 collection payments. It went very well.

• Like 1

When we have a major announcement like this, it may be hard to get through on the phone. So please leave a message or send an email, and you will receive a callback within a day or two, earlier if you say it's urgent.

• Like 1

Is this accurate price?

Advanced 10 upgrade to Advanced 11 is 159.14?

I am pleased to report that we did find most of the problems last night, and seem to have fixed them. The new orders are coming in with very accurate prices and lists. You should be getting a good quote, but remember that on the product page the quote does not include any discount or coupon you have, nor any credit for an item purchased in the last 90 days. To see all that you must place the Collection in the cart.

And yes, you do need to log in so that the server knows who you are.

• Like 2

Looks great. I purchased the Starter 11 and when I go to the Essentials upgrade the price reflects my Starter 11 purchase as well as my Essentials 10. Should help streamline the purchasing for you and your customers.

My upgrade calculator won't give a quote but says check the Collections Upgrades webpage. I went there but there's no information on upgrading from Ultimate 10 to Ultimate 11. How is everyone else getting these precise quotes that they've listed?

My upgrade calculator won't give a quote but says check the Collections Upgrades webpage. I went there but there's no information on upgrading from Ultimate 10 to Ultimate 11. How is everyone else getting these precise quotes that they've listed?

I have the Ultimate collection, which I purchased a few months ago. The upgrade calculator says $656.90. I assume that is incorrect.

Bill

I have the Ultimate collection, which I purchased a few months ago. The upgrade calculator says $656.90. I assume that is incorrect.

Bill

You need to go the website and login. Then click the custom upgrade button for the Ultimate 11 collection in order to get the quote. The upgrade calculator just gives you the list of products you have missing and their usual price.

Bill

The upgrade calculator gives you the value of the new modules that would be added to your library. The cost you would actually pay is calculated by the custom upgrade on the website as Steve mentioned above.

I was able to upgrade to the new collections without a hitch. I already owned the Bible Study Collection for Accordance 10 and updated to the Acc 11 collection. As I understand it, I will get Accordance 11 when it is released and I was quite pleased with the Custom Upgrade price of $61.88 when I ordered it yesterday.

But today, if I click on Custom Upgrade for the Bible Study Collection I get an upgrade cost of $0.00 I have to admit, I am curious ... is that the correct price or is it $61.88?

Nicholous

P.S. I really would like to get in on the Beta Tests! :rolleyes:

But today, if I click on Custom Upgrade for the Bible Study Collection I get an upgrade cost of $0.00 I have to admit, I am curious ... is that the correct price or is it $61.88?

Yes. Your upgrade cost of $0 is just taking into account, I guess, that you already own it now (from your purchase yesterday), so it costs nothing to "upgrade." Looks like that means the Custom Upgrade button is working as it should.

I suspect that also means your Custom Upgrade price will be different now (i.e., lower) for other collections.

I bought my upgrade to Bible Study 11 on Friday night after the upgrade price was corrected and none other than Helen Brown processed it at 6:18AM on Saturday morning! How is that for service!!

• Like 1

I bought my upgrade to Bible Study 11 on Friday night after the upgrade price was corrected and none other than Helen Brown processed it at 6:18AM on Saturday morning! How is that for service!!

Yes, this service is great. She processed my order too. The upgrade went fine. Looking forward to version 11.

Hello

I found an inconsistency.

I purchased the Coll. 11. Ult. and now the All-in-All upgrade calculator writes that for this I have 2 modules. The Moral Choises and the ZEC-NT to buy.

The All in All includes far more than the Ultimate. It is updated with the new modules every month.

Dear Helen

Yes I know. But I purchased the Ult. 11 Last Week as a brand new Collection and now it writes that are 2 modules new in that collection.

And the collection comparison chart does'nt list this two modules as a part of the collection. Only the All-in-All upgrade calculator.

Greetings

Fabian

Edited by Fabian

Fabian,

Those two modules you mentioned are not part of the Ultimate Collection. If you use the upgrade calculator to check for an upgrade to the Ultimate 11, those two modules should not appear. The All-In-All is a separate collection, which is why modules will appear there that are not part of the Ultimate.

For me the upgrade calculator was always confused. And now its not better.

But in the All-in-All there stand the Ultimate coll. with a price and with a space of a tab right the two Modules under the Ultimate. The same like Hb Master, that is listed in the same line with a price like the rest with a price and a tab space right under all modules that are included in the Hb Master that I don't own. The same in Greek Master here it is listed under the Greek Master the one Module that I don't have bought.

But in the separate list only for Greek Master there is listed 2 Modules for me to buy the one above that I don't have and another that is installed. also an inconsistency.

Im really sure there are inconsistency!

Greetings

Fabian

Ah Michele write to me at this moment that she had found an inconsistency with the greek master. Maybe she will found the other too.

We will correct the list on which the Upgrade Calculator is based. However, it has no connection with the upgrades on the website, it was an older way of showing the value of an upgrade.

• Like 1

One other item, the "warning" about Accordance 11 is at the bottom of the page. I think you are going to get calls why 11 was not installed. It is unusual to release the collections without the upgrade,

Yes. I sprang for 11 Starter, thinking it was 11. Then I couldn't find 11; not that it is a big deal, waiting a week or two.