10.1.5 is available in the app store

Helen Brown

This is a free update to those who have the AppStore version of Accordance. It's also available to users of the regular website version of 10 in Check for App updates in the Accordance menu.

• 4 weeks later...

This is a free update to those who have the AppStore version of Accordance. It's also available to users of the regular website version of 10 in Check for App updates in the Accordance menu.

Any news on a possible update for the Retina display on the macs that came out almost a year ago? Why is it that LOGOS bible software had it pretty close to day one, and yet here it is a year into the new displays, and no retina for accordance?

It was pointed out that there was going to be a fair bit of work to make Accordance retina compatible. Now that 10 is out I am guessing it will be retina enhancement is very high on the list… EDIT: It was stated as a top priority back in November. So it is at least 6 months closer to being ready….

-Dan

Edited by DWFrancis

logos has twice as many resources as accordance and they were ready. I just don't get what the hold up is with the retina update. Sorry for sounding crass, but I'm just a bit disappointed in the whole thing.

Hi,

Just in defense of the team. According to Wikipedia "Headquartered in Bellingham, Washington, Logos currently has a staff of more than 300,"

Headquartered in Orlando Florida, accordance has a staff of less than 40...

I have no idea if that's correct about logos. But I know it's true of Oaksoft. I think they do a mighty job.

Edited by Ken Simpson

I DO NOT OWN a retina mac so what I say is may seem biassed but I would take the amazing performance and stability of Accordance over a crystal clear Logos any day… I do hope you get retina support soon...

-Dan

Yes, accordance is really fast. That's why I'm really anxious to see it get retina suport. However, in the meantime, I am using LOGOS quite heavily. Honestly performance on logos 5 has gotten much better, and a few slowdowns here and there are easily tolerable for me when it comes to me being able to read the text. I have very very poor eyesight without my glasses, and even then, I dont have 20/20. The retina display has been a Godsend, and I look forward to having accordance speed with logos readability:-)

I also sincerely hope the team at accordance doesn't lose focus on their mac version as they develop for Windows.