Theological Journal

ryangeer

Are there any screenshots of this module? Also, how are you able to search the journals?

There are screenshots of each of the modules, just click the links on the list on this page. Click the image to see it at full size.

Of course, you can search for titles, scripture references, content, Greek, Hebrew, author, page number: it all depends on the fields which have been defined for that module.

• 2 months later...

There are screenshots of each of the modules, just click the links on the list on this page. Click the image to see it at full size.

Of course, you can search for titles, scripture references, content, Greek, Hebrew, author, page number: it all depends on the fields which have been defined for that module.

Searching a Journal Module by Author is very helpful. How would I search my entire group of Journals by author? I tried the search all window, but can't figure out the syntax. Thanks.

Dewayne,

In the Search All window, you don't have fields like in Tools, you simply choose the Language to search. So with English as the Language, enter an author's name and hit the find button. The Search All window will then search every field of every tool for that name.

If you want to narrow the search just to your journals, create a search all group including each of the Journals modules, and choose that group in the Group pop-up menu.

Dewayne,

In the Search All window, you don't have fields like in Tools, you simply choose the Language to search. So with English as the Language, enter an author's name and hit the find button. The Search All window will then search every field of every tool for that name.

If you want to narrow the search just to your journals, create a search all group including each of the Journals modules, and choose that group in the Group pop-up menu.

I knew that. Duh! Thank you.

I did a search for Walvoord. However, the results also seem to include all of the book reviews as well. I wonder if there would be a way to filter these out of the results without having to sort through 820 articles?

This may not work for all Jounals as each has a different structure, but I tried TJL-Conservative and in More Options I added a field for NOT Title: Book Reviews and it worked. It will do so when all the book reviews are in the same article.

Archived