Problems with Easy Install

ddoyle777

I'm using Accordance 10.0 with Mountain Lion

When I run Easy Install I have three recurring items show up no matter whether I try to install them or not.

They are"

ACCS Complete CD-Rom 0.7 MB 9/24/11

Timeline 0.1 MB 9/23/10

Accordance 9 with free Starter Collection (download) 0.7 MB 9/15/10

How do I clear these items from my Easy Install?

Thanks,

David Doyle

You cannot clear them, we need to find the source of the failure, and we will be working on it for you. Thanks for the report.

Similar issue.

Easy Install in Accordance 10.0 shows that I need:

ACCS Complete CD-ROM

LIbrary 9 Premier Level

Shows installation status as incomplete and both having a size of 12.6 MB. Multiple tries running Easy Install does not correct the issue.

Screen shot attached.

Possibly related issue here? --> I've also noted that I appear to be missing module(s). Have not tried to make an exhaustive list but I do notice that, in particular, I have no NIV-G/K text. NIV-G/K does appear in Accordance on my iPad.

Edited by edoneal

After double-clicking on the ACCS file in the finder (Disk/Library/Application Support/Accordance/Modules/Tools/ACCS Complete, the module loaded in Accordance and is now available in the menus.

I then discovered that if I unchecked one of the "stuck" items in the Easy Install list (see below - in my case ACCS Complete CD-ROM), I was able to press the download button again and Easy Install ran fine. It showed that it was installing the incomplete modules that were listed for Library 9 Premier Level. It then cleared the two "stuck" items (ACCS & Library 9 Premier) from the Easy Install list that would not go away previously.

Still not sure what happened to NIV-G/K. Can't find the file anywhere except on my iPad (which I will apparently lose if I sync with my Mac). Fortunately NIV11-GK came with my upgrade to Essential Collection 10.

Thanks for the report. If you register the product that came with the NIV-G/K you will be able to Easy Install it. You can email us the information.