Free Trial

Dr. Nathan Parker

I'm still ready to go for a small Accordance library to try it out, especially since it's only $39 & I'll get a credit when I upgrade to something larger, but it would be nice to see a free trial of Accordance 7 people could download & try for so many days. I know you used to have the Accordance 6 download demo, but it would be nice to see an Accordance 7 Free Trial instead. Once someone tries you for a few days they'll be sold!

We recently pulled the demo of 6 since it was so out of date that it was giving a bad impression. There are some technical difficulties in offering a free trial of 7. Instead we have a little publicized, and rather strict, Refund Policy, so that if you really hesitate to spend the $39 to try Accordance, you know now that you can get it back.

That's OK. I know once I spend the money I'll be sold. I'm still on a trip right now otherwise I'd order immediately! I just thought it'd be good for others, but if it's hard to do, then that's OK to. The $39 is a great way to try Accordance as well.

Nathan

We recently pulled the demo of 6 since it was so out of date that it was giving a bad impression. There are some technical difficulties in offering a free trial of 7. Instead we have a little publicized, and rather strict, Refund Policy, so that if you really hesitate to spend the $39 to try Accordance, you know now that you can get it back.

Archived