Moody Handbook of Theology

harlan woodring

Now that the 2008 edition is out in hardcopy why can't we have the previous version, at least, as a downloadable resource? I believe it is just under 5MB.

Harlan

We would have to negotiate a license from Moody, get the etext and prepare a module. I do not think that this one is even in the pipeline as there are so many excellent books out there, and we cannot do all of them.

We would have to negotiate a license from Moody, get the etext and prepare a module. I do not think that this one is even in the pipeline as there are so many excellent books out there, and we cannot do all of them.

Thanks for the reply. Is there a link or pointer to what is being worked on for pre publication?

Harlan

• 5 years later...

Helen,

What do you mean by "there are so many excellent books out there"? You don't think this is a good theology book?

I am not familiar with the book, but I was not commenting on its quality, just the fact that it is one of many.