Die Mac Studienbibel

Robb B

I remember back in early May there was an announcement that Die Mac Studienbibel would be shipping by May 16. I haven't received my copy yet, and I was wondering if there has been a delay in shipping those. If there has been a delay, is it too late to order something to be included with that shipment? Thanks!

I'd call them pronto if you haven't already--if it hasn't shipped, I'm sure they'll do their best to try to modify the existing order. I don't know if they read the forums regularly--they probably don't have time!

Robb and everyone with the Studienbibel:

We have a list of everyone who got the pre-release, and are working our way through it. Usually we email to see if you want anything else shipped with your free release copy, and especially for those who have KB we are recommending the HALOT upgrade $10.

Anyway, the shipment from Germany was delayed in US Customs who thought Die Mac Studienbibel and Die Mac Bibliotek were very suspicious items, and so our project of mailouts got inundated by the release of version 7 and the deluge of new orders!

If you did not get the email from us yet, by all means write to the office requesting your free copy and anything else you want to add to the shipment. However, we are still several days behind in dealing with online orders and emails, so please be patient if you do not hear from us. Please, give us a week before you write to inquire about your order.

Anyway, the shipment from Germany was delayed in US Customs who thought Die Mac Studienbibel and Die Mac Bibliotek were very suspicious items...

Going the other way, "seditious literature" is often contraband overseas... and we know from history that the Bible and related works can be quite subversive! :)

• 4 weeks later...
If you did not get the email from us yet, by all means write to the office requesting your free copy and anything else you want to add to the shipment. However, we are still several days behind in dealing with online orders and emails, so please be patient if you do not hear from us. Please, give us a week before you write to inquire about your order.

I would love a free copy :P Feel free to ship that out right away...

Is this the only way to get the aparatus for NA27 and UBS4?

Joel

Yes, this is the only way to get the apparatus, but, sorry, the free copies are for those who already bought the pre-release version.

• 2 weeks later...
Yes, this is the only way to get the apparatus, but, sorry, the free copies are for those who already bought the pre-release version.

I was unsucessful in my brilliant and witty attempt to get a free copy, so I went ahead and ordered this product. How do I order the upgrade from the standard LXX to the tagged version?

Joel

Archived