Commentaries

Morgan

One of my favorite features of the Accordance workspace is the drop-down menus that allow me to put the ESV Study Bible or the EBC next to my ESVS. I love how it automatically opens to whatever text I'm studying, so that I don't have to worry about opening the right volume or the right reference, Accordance does the work for me. I recently purchased Carson's commentary on John in the PNTC Series, and have enjoyed the same functionality.

My question is this: if I continue to buy individual volumes in the Pillar, will I see them as separate resources in the drop down menu; or will I simply see "Pillar" and then it will open to John if I'm in John, or Matthew if I'm in Matthew, etc etc?

If you purchase the volumes individually, each one will appear as a separate module. If you purchase all nine, you can install them as a single module (Pillar release 2). I suspect if you one by one add the nine volumes to your library, you could—once you have purchased all nine—replace the individual modules with the single Pillar module.

Thank you, Sean.

You're welcomed!

If you're wanting an easy way to search all the Pillar commentary modules you currently own, you may want to create a Tool Set. Simply click and hold on the blue Tool Sets icon on the resource palette and select Define Tool Set. A window will open allowing you to create a new tool set and specify the modules it should contain.

Archived