Hebrew text

scottrw2006

When I downloaded BHS-W4 the results were the books of Genesis through 2 Chron. I have deleted and re-downloaded several times, all with the same results. I have deleted the app and started all over again, also with the same results. Everything else I have downloaded works great. Any Ideas?

To the folks in support, I apologize for being a pest, I have sent an email and left a voice mail regarding this issue. I have a massive Hebrew final in a couple of weeks and be able to study the book of Jonah on my iphone would be extremely helpful.

Take care and God bless,

The Hebrew Bible has a different book order from English books:

Gen. Genesis

‏שׁמות‎ Ex. Exodus

‏ויקרא‎ Lev. Leviticus

‏במדבר‎ Num. Numbers

‏דברים‎ Deut. Deuteronomy

‏יהושׁע‎ Josh. Joshua

‏שׁפטים‎ Judg. Judges

‏שׁמואל א‎ 1Sam. 1Samuel

‏שׁמואל ב‎ 2Sam. 2Samuel

‏מלכים א‎ 1Kings 1Kings

‏מלכים ב‎ 2Kings 2Kings

‏ישׁעיה‎ Is. Isaiah

‏ירמיה‎ Jer. Jeremiah

‏יחזקאל‎ Ezek. Ezekiel

‏הושׁע‎ Hos. Hosea

‏יואל‎ Joel Joel

‏עמוס‎ Amos Amos

‏עבדיה‎ Obad. Obadiah

‏יונה‎ Jonah Jonah

‏מיכה‎ Mic. Micah

‏נחום‎ Nah. Nahum

‏חבקוק‎ Hab. Habakkuk

‏צפניה‎ Zeph. Zephaniah

‏חגי‎ Hag. Haggai

‏זכריה‎ Zech. Zechariah

‏מלאכי‎ Mal. Malachi

‏תהלים‎ Psa. Psalms

‏איוב‎ Job Job

‏משׁלי‎ Prov. Proverbs

‏רות‎ Ruth Ruth

‏שׁיר השׁירים‎ Song Song

‏קהלת‎ Eccl. Ecclesiastes

‏איכה‎ Lam. Lamentations

‏אסתר‎ Esth. Esther

‏דניאל‎ Dan. Daniel

‏עזרא‎ Ezra Ezra

‏נחמיה‎ Neh. Nehemiah

‏דברי הימים א‎ 1Chr. 1Chronicles

‏דברי הימים ב‎ 2Chr. 2Chronicles

When I downloaded BHS-W4 the results were the books of Genesis through 2 Chron. I have deleted and re-downloaded several times, all with the same results. I have deleted the app and started all over again, also with the same results. Everything else I have downloaded works great. Any Ideas?

To the folks in support, I apologize for being a pest, I have sent an email and left a voice mail regarding this issue. I have a massive Hebrew final in a couple of weeks and be able to study the book of Jonah on my iphone would be extremely helpful.

Take care and God bless,

Hi, Scott!

That's actually correct. Our Hebrew text is in the Hebrew Massoretic text order, which begins with Genesis and ends with 2 Chr. If you use the verse chooser, you'll see all the books are there, just in a different order than our English Bibles.

Archived