Bible Atlas 3D map navigation

techmate

I received my Bible Atlas CD today. Its actually better than I expected. I'll throw in a request. I feel it would be an improvement if there was a way to maneuver the 3D map instead of using the current 3D controls, but also by simply clicking on the picture and being able to adjust it by the mouse and scroll wheel. or even a embedded flash control like on itunes that pops up over the image when the mouse moves and disappearing when there is no mouse activity.

Another suggestion is for the IN and OUT buttons for zooming. Being able to click on a empty area of the map and scrolling up for zoom in and down to zoom out would be a nice feature or even pressing the + key for zooming in and the - key for zooming out would be great.

Just throwing out some thoughts here. ;)

I think this has been raised before, but I don't expect to see anything until version 3 at the earliest. Any news of any imminent upgrades will be most welcome.

• 9 months later...

I was just about to post a new topic regarding navigation in 3D mode. Being able to click on the actual map itself to manipulate it would be much more convenient than using the current controls. Although I am getting better at navigating via the current controls, I find doing so a bit awkward.

The Atlas is a great product

Archived