Just Released!

Joel Brown

After many delays, we are proud to announce the release of Accordance for your iOS device running 4.2 or greater, just in time of the new year! We've been working with this app for a few months now finishing the beta process and have been itching to get it into the hands of all of our users. Remember, the app is totally free, and you can put 99% of your Accordance content on the app for free also. Currently, only products available for Easy Install can be installed on the app, and there is no support for the Atlas, Timeline, and Parallels modules yet. We'll be improving this in the future, but for the vast majority of the rest of the content, you can have it on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch today. Now you can take your HCSBS, ZIBBCOT, GNT-SI Images, EBC, Anchor, IVB-NT Commentary, The Sacred Bridge, or new Archeological Study Bible with you wherever you go!

Please do not attempt to download the Atlas, Timeline, Syntax, or Parallel modules. They are not supported yet on the app and may crash it.

Also note that modules released before 2010 will not display their images. The new ones do so beautifully, and we'll be updating older modules ASAP.

Please do not attempt to download the Atlas, Timeline, Syntax, or Parallel modules. They are not supported yet on the app and may crash it.

Also note that modules released before 2010 will not display their images. The new ones do so beautifully, and we'll be updating older modules ASAP.

By 'Atlas' do you mean the Carta Bible Atlas?

After many delays, we are proud to announce the release of Accordance for your iOS device running 4.2 or greater, just in time of the new year! We've been working with this app for a few months now finishing the beta process and have been itching to get it into the hands of all of our users. Remember, the app is totally free, and you can put 99% of your Accordance content on the app for free also. Currently, only products available for Easy Install can be installed on the app, and there is no support for the Atlas, Timeline, and Parallels modules yet. We'll be improving this in the future, but for the vast majority of the rest of the content, you can have it on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch today. Now you can take your HCSBS, ZIBBCOT, GNT-SI Images, EBC, Anchor, IVB-NT Commentary, The Sacred Bridge, or new Archeological Study Bible with you wherever you go!

Great job, Joel! I'm really enjoying the speed of the app. Pretty amazing. It's got a couple rough edges, but will definitely be a great tool away from my Mac.

~Rick

Three things I first noticed:

1. Best, quickest way to get to a Scripture reference ever - thanks!

2. Incredibly, incredibly fast, thanks!!!

3. Everyone who has them is going to try to download Atlas and Timeline - they're the kind of modules that would be really fun to interact with in iOS - any way to remove them from easy update for iOS? Sure tarnished the rest of my initial Accordance for iOS experience, at least until I found the conversations in the forums here! I wanted to leave a 5 star review right away... now I'll just have to wait!

Thanks, wonderful, wonderful app.

Jim.

Thanks Helen - could not work out why Anchor and IVB -NP Atlas did not show images till I read your note above. What new modules with images are you referring to? Love the photo guide images in the sampler - looking forward to full version. Well done all round - many people will buy an iPad just to use accordance - perhaps Apple should give you a cut of their revenue!

iOS app first upgrade (bug fixes only) to 1.0.1 released with a four star rating. Thanks to all our users for their support.

iOS app first upgrade (bug fixes only) to 1.0.1 released with a four star rating. Thanks to all our users for their support.

Hi Helen,

Not sure how to upgrade the app? Should I delete the app and reinstall the app?

Please advice and thanks,

Chris

Hi Helen,

Not sure how to upgrade the app? Should I delete the app and reinstall the app?

Please advice and thanks,

Chris

It should show up in your updates in iTunes... if not, and you just can't wait, then just go to the accordance app page in the itunes store, download it, and it will replace the 1.0 version without deleting your data next time you plug your ipod/iphone/ipad into your computer. edit: that's my assumption, anyway, going to try it myself right away. edit 2: yep, worked as expected.

It should show up in your updates in iTunes... if not, and you just can't wait, then just go to the accordance app page in the itunes store, download it, and it will replace the 1.0 version without deleting your data next time you plug your ipod/iphone/ipad into your computer. edit: that's my assumption, anyway, going to try it myself right away. edit 2: yep, worked as expected.

Thanks,

Chris

Archived