Westminster Hebrew Morphology 4.18?

Abram K-J

The Accordance text BHS-T says it has the Groves-Wheeler Westminster Hebrew Morphology 4.14. HMT-W4 is said on its product page to have 4.16.

Both BHS-T and HMT-W4 recently updated in my Accordance. I don't know if that has to do with the Westminster Hebrew Morphology or not, but I notice that there is a 4.18 now available through other Bible software.

I don't know what the differences amount to, but I'm wondering if 4.18 is expected in Accordance?

The most recent information I could find from the Groves Center is: "Version 4.16 will be released in the first half of 2012," but this appears to be an outdated page. I can't find any other information online about 4.18.

Abram

You have it!

The most recent "about" HMT-W4 reads:

Hebrew Bible (Biblia Hebraica) Tagged
Hebrew Masoretic Text with Westminster Hebrew Morphology (HMT-W4)
Groves-Wheeler Westminster Hebrew Morphology, v. 4.18.
J. Alan Groves Center for Advanced Biblical Research
2960 Church Road, Glenside, PA 19038-2000 U.S.A.
Copyright © 1991-2013 The J. Alan Groves Center for Advanced Biblical Research (“The Groves Center”). All Rights Reserved.
Redistribution of this file without permission is prohibited.
Version 1.2
Interestingly, BHS-T has v. 4.14
Edited by Michael J. Bolesta

Ah, nice! That's great.

In my rush to get off the forums and back to sermon writing (well, sermon finalization--it is Saturday night, after all), I didn't even check the About.

P.S. I do remember in a fall 2012 forum post (that I just read) that Rick and Helen said the BHS-T morph wasn't going to be updated as frequently as HMT. Not that it wouldn't be updated at all, just not as much as HMT-W4 will be. I suppose this is an example of that.

Glad to have 4.18. Thanks, Accordance.