Copying multiple verses

davidmedina

I was watching the webinar on the iPad mobile app and it shows that you can highlight and copy multiple verses at the same time. But I cannot find how to do it on the latest iPad app.

How do I do it?

David, hold down the verse reference until the popup window appears. Up near the top near the reference you'll see arrows. Tap the right or left arrows to include the verses you want to highlight or copy, and then tap the appropriate button underneath for what you want to do.

Let me know if that's not clear.

Thanks. I do that but I do not get the arrows.

Never mind. I see what I was doing. I was trying to do it on a search result. I have to be on the actual bible.

Mystery solved! :)

Edited by davidmedina

Hmmm...are you holding down on the references as opposed to words in the verse?

Great! Glad you got it!

Edited by R. Mansfield

Never mind. I see what I was doing. I was trying to do it on a search result. I have to be on the actual bible.

Mystery solved!

By the way, David, let me commend your efforts as a new user to really learn Accordance inside and out. I've read in your posts here in the forums where you regularly refer to having watched the tutorials/podcasts or read the Help files.

You ask very good questions here in the forums. I know you've been frustrated a couple of times, but I'm really glad you've stuck with it, and it's refreshing to see the effort you've put into learning the program. If all new users had your diligence!

One day, you'll be the one answering the questions for the new users!

• Like 2

:)

I am glad that I stuck too.

I am also glad that there are so many people willing to help. I am also thankful to Helen. She did spent sometime with me answering my questions and helping me through the learning curve.

The more I learn the more I appreciate it's way of doing thing.

Thanks.