Favorite Workspaces not working

Tim Hall

I recently (last Saturday) upgraded to 8.0.5. I love it!! I am running into an issue though, I have 2 saved workspaces and I added them to My Favorites. When I click to open them, nothing happens. I have tried opening them from the Resource Palette and the Library Window with the same effect.

Can you please give me some guidance?

Where are they saved?

Helen,

They are saved here:

Hard Drive/Users/Tim/Documents/Accordance Files

Helen,

They are saved here:

Hard Drive/Users/Tim/Documents/Accordance Files

Any thoughts?

In the Library window, do you have any folders under Favorites? I ran into a similar problem a while back, and it was because I had folders in the favorites section (created before Accordance 8.0). I know that using folders in Favorites has since been disabled, but I don't know what happens with folders that existed there from prior versions of Accordance.

Lorinda

In the Library window, do you have any folders under Favorites? I ran into a similar problem a while back, and it was because I had folders in the favorites section (created before Accordance 8.0). I know that using folders in Favorites has since been disabled, but I don't know what happens with folders that existed there from prior versions of Accordance.

Lorinda

Lorinda,

Thanks for the thought. But, I have no folders in my favorites.

• 2 weeks later...
Lorinda,

Thanks for the thought. But, I have no folders in my favorites.

Greetings all.

Helen was able to figure out what was wrong. I had moved Accordance from my wife's computer to my new one. Favorites was looking under the old file path which no longer existed. Removing the favorites preferences and re-adding the modules and workspaces worked like a charm.

Thank you Helen for your time and effort!!

Archived