Bug in 10.3.3

nigelmu

I have 2 remaining areas that seem to consistently cause Accordance for Windows to crash

SCROLLING

- I took some time today to examine what was actually causing this

- let's say I am typing in a user note and I need to scroll down the content of another window (in my case, usually a scripture window). In the mac version I was used to simply rolling my mouse over that other window and using the mouse wheel to scroll down. In the windows version - this often causes the app to crash out. (very much a reason not to have changed the ctrl s behaviour in user notes as I tend to then lose the notes I have typed)

LEAVING THE APP RUNNING IN BACKGROUND FOR FEW HOURS

- I often start my day on my PC with accordance and then find a few hours later when I go back to it and load it, it reports that it has crashed out. I would say this happens several times a week.

- my laptop is regularly put to sleep

- I can only guess that it seems to happen after a few hours of running idle

Many thanks

Nigel

I also find that Accordance has often crashed when the PC laptop goes to sleep (Windows 7, Samsung).

Perhaps a little more info would be helpful.

If I shut down windows (rather than sending it to sleep) with accordance still running (with not unsaved edit windows) - on first launch of Accordance after restart - it will say accordance was not shut down correctly. I'm not sure if this is always the case - but certainly is common.

Many thanks

Nigel