Option or Control-Click on Book beside "More Options" gone?

Tom

Call me crazy (you won't be the only one), but I could have sworn that at one time I could option-click (or was it control-click) on the name of the book listed beside the "More Options" (the one that has the triangle and defines the search range), and a listing of my defined search ranges would appear in a drop down menu.

Am I making this up, or has this changed? I can't get it to work for me anymore.

Tom

Hmmm... we have been doing some work on the "controls" to facilitate the pop-up help tags among other things. In the process it looks like the area of the label that tells you that you have a range (when More Options is closed) no longer lets you right-click or control-click to select another range.

However, it was never the idea that you click exactly on that label, you can right-click anywhere in the More options section of the window to get the pop-up menu. The rest of the area still works fine.

So, no, you are not crazy.

(when More Options is closed) no longer lets you right-click or control-click to select another range.

Yes, that is what I meant, when the More Options was closed, to save a step, I thought I could control-click on whatever range was listed to the right and get my other ranges from a drop down list. I think this has been missing in the past several Accordance updates, but I don't remember when it stopped working . . .

Tom

My point is that you can still right-click in that area, just not on the label itself, and you can select another range.

Archived