Bounds Not Downloading in Accordance 9

Dr. Nathan Parker

It's not a huge ordeal for me, but I wanted to report this just so you'd be aware of it. I'm trying to download the Bounds Prayer book as part of the Essential Collection into Accordance 9.6.6 on a PowerBook G4 running Leopard 10.5.8. It is not installing. It pops up an error message. Let me know if I need to upload the error message next time I'm on my PowerBook.

Thanks!

As you can see in this topic, there is a known issue with modules with a period in the name downloading to version 9. We hope to post a fix for it in time.

• Like 1

Once again thank you... a lot of us love our PowerPC Macs, I accept we will never have 10 on a PPC, but nice to know that we are getting minor tweaks to keep our older hardware working at it's most useful.

-Dan

Sounds good. Thanks for the info! That's the only resource I can't download on my PowerBook, and I don't see me really using it on it much if at all, so it's not a huge thing for me if it's not resolved right away, but I do appreciate you listening to the feedback and working on a resolution in time!