Sync error 10.1.1

R Gustason

Just installed 10.1.1 on Mountain Lion 10.8.2, and tried syncing to iphone, which I've done successfully in the past. Now I get this error, after clicking my iPhone and clicking sync in the sync popup window.

post-30974-0-16368700-1354921573_thumb.png

This has happened to me time to time in the past, not always with a version upgrade. A reboot usually seemed to clear it up.

Oh, also updated to iTunes 11 if that matters.

This has happened to me time to time in the past, not always with a version upgrade. A reboot usually seemed to clear it up.

First thing I tried, but thanks for the help!

• 2 weeks later...

Still having this problem. Anyone know how to resolve this?

To amplify, I try to sync my iPhone with a Macbook Pro, and I select my iOS device in the sync window, click sync, wait 15-20 seconds while the spinning "I'm thinking" graphic spins's its wheels, and then I click the sync button again and I get the Bonjour service error as seen in this image screen capture.

post-30974-0-64250900-1355925542_thumb.png

I solved this after poking around on the ios app. I set Remove Last Saved... and Clear Download Cache to on, under Settings > Accordance.

This apparently cleared out the Bonjour sync cache or something similar, and now the sync works.

Posting this in case anyone else has a similar issue.

Below is a screen shot of the settings section you'll need to go to in the ios settings "app".

Blessings,

Ryan

post-30974-0-52515900-1355933334_thumb.png

• 4 months later...

I'm having the same problem. Can't sync anything to iPad. Same Bonjour error.

When I change the app startup setting in Settings (as Ryan G suggested), they change back to default after Accordance starts.

Help please

D