are tabs coming?

danzac

I know developers don't always like to talk about what is up and coming in an app, but as I work more and more on my mobile devices, I find it increasingly limiting to only have one module (with parallel) open at one time. I fully understand the limitation of only one parallel window (its not like we have much more screen space anyway!) but some tabs across the top of the window (like iOS Safari) would be awesome.

btw, forgive me if this is discussed elsewhere. I did a search for "tabs iOS" in the forums and got nothing.

I know developers don't always like to talk about what is up and coming in an app, but as I work more and more on my mobile devices, I find it increasingly limiting to only have one module (with parallel) open at one time. I fully understand the limitation of only one parallel window (its not like we have much more screen space anyway!) but some tabs across the top of the window (like iOS Safari) would be awesome.

btw, forgive me if this is discussed elsewhere. I did a search for "tabs iOS" in the forums and got nothing.

I know I'd sure like them. The fact that the modules open to the previous place and configuration makes switching easier, but tabs would be much faster. Oh, for the day when a full version of Accordance exists for the iPad. [No promises here, BTW, just my personal dream...]

... but some tabs across the top of the window (like iOS Safari) would be awesome.

I second this.

Amen! Please add this feature

:rolleyes:

• 1 month later...

I agree! Please add the capability to open more than one text at the same time using tabs. PocketBible for the iPad by Laridian just added Tabs with the capability of having up to 5 texts open and synced to the same location at one time and it's wonderful!

Archived