Searching within a list

tbakerhill

Forgive me if this has already been discussed somewhere, but I am wondering if there is a way to search within a list of scriptures that I have on my workspace. I have uploaded the screen shot of my workspace. As you can tell, I am comparing the renderings of a list of verses in different texts. I have the Greek preposition "pro" highlighted in the LXX1 column. My question is this: is there a way to search for that preposition only within the list of verses I have pulled up in the Septuagint? I know this may seem a bit lazy, but having listed numerous verses concerning a certain subject, I'd like to be able to search within those listed verses for specific grammatical elements. There may be a way to do this and I am just ignorant of it. I have only had the software for about a month now. I have watched none of the tutorial videos, so if this is mentioned in those or elsewhere, someone could kindly direct me there instead of having to write out a response here.

Thanks a bunch,

T.

Don't see the screen shot, can you try adding it to the post?

I, too, don't see a screenshot. However, I think I understand what you want. You can use the CONTENTS command to limit any search to the verses contained in any other window. I don't see where your verses are being saved, but if they are a search result or reference list just link your search via that command. Example:Screen shot 2011-12-07 at 12.56.24 PM.png

Archived