Upgrading Starter Package

techmate

I went ahead and purchased the starter kit and the DVD instructional videos. How do I go about getting the discount when I upgrade to a larger package?

When you purchase a full primary collection: Scholar's Core, any level of the Library 7, the Jewish Collection, or the Catholic Collection, the price you paid for the Starter package is applied to the full price.

Discounts are available for full-time students and faculty, and those in full-time ministry. On-line you can apply for these by clicking a button on your Account Info page. We also accept applications by phone and email.

In your case, I would suggest that you alter your order. The DVD is good, but it is version 6 and it covers mainly the basics. We are working on a new DVD, more complete and version 7. It seems a pity to pay shipping for the old DVD (though you will be able to upgrade it) and not at least get the Scholar's CD set for $15 at that time. Then we will credit that towards your Core Bundle as well. Or you can wait to order any CDs or DVDs. I think you will get on fine with the Help files that are built into Accordance including the Tutorial there.

Although your order was processed automatically, if you call or email the office before shipping time, (2 pm EST) they can either cancel the DVD order or add the Scholar's CD to it for you.

Thanks Helen,

I called right now and removed the DVD. I went ahead and added the Scholars CD set. Thanks for the info on the upcoming tutorial. I appreciate the heads up on it.

Archived