Two Random Questions

Dr. Nathan Parker

Two random Accordance questions...

1. What's the current discount for full time students? I'm a full time student at Luther Rice and when I purchase an Accordance 10 collection, I'm just trying to get an idea of the discount. Is it 10%?

2. Does the free Accordance training seminars cover the Syntax modules? I'm looking at getting Accordance 10 Essential, so I'll have the Timeline, PhotoGuide, Atlas, etc., but I wouldn't have the Syntax modules unless I added them on separately or eventually went Ultimate. I was wondering if they're covered in the seminars so I can see if I want to spring for them before I end up taking one of the seminars.

As soon as I spring for my collection, I'll email the seminars inbox and tell them I'd love for them to come have a seminar here.

Thanks!

Hey Nathan,

1) You are correct, the discount for full-time students is 10% and you can apply for it on this page: http://www.accordancebible.com/discounts

2) It varies from seminar to seminar. Some trainers will cover syntax at the end during the Greek and Hebrew sessions, but it is up to the trainer since there often isn't enough time to cover every feature in Accordance. Dr. J also has a podcast (#44) dedicated to syntax that you may want to check out.

The trainer at the recent Dallas seminar (Roy Brown) was very flexible about discussing what the attendees wanted to cover.

Thanks for the info guys! Much appreciated. I'll apply for my student discount right before I purchase. Sounds good about the seminars as well. Can't wait to attend one.

BTW I've been watching some of Dr. J's podcasts as well. They are excellent!