Upgrade from SCH7.1 CD to SCH7.1 Core

techmate

I just purchased SCH7.1 Core and currently have the SCH7.1 CD. As soon as my purchase goes through I think Im going to get an email with unlock codes. Does the CD i have right now have all the content on it as it is to upgrade to the SCH7.1 Core? Do I have to actually wait for the CD on this one?

Yes, you have all the material on the CD-ROM and will just need the code for the Core Bundle.

Yes, you have all the material on the CD-ROM and will just need the code for the Core Bundle.

Thats great! I'm off work this week and really want to start exploring some of the packages.

Thanks Helen for getting me the unlock codes quickly. I appreciate that. I had to choose between buying a couple accordance packages or the iphone which we all know will be out next week. Believe me the flesh was yelling iphone all the way. Unless the iphone had a direct connection to God himself, It was a better decision to go with some Bible study tools. :lol:

Archived