Accordance Crash

Andy

I have within the past month gotten an iPhone and have installed Accordance with a few modules onto my phone. Today, when I click the icon, the splash screen comes up, then disappears, taking me back to my iPhone desktop. Does anyone know ways to troubleshoot this? I apologize if this is covered elsewhere, but I could not see anything related.

I have within the past month gotten an iPhone and have installed Accordance with a few modules onto my phone. Today, when I click the icon, the splash screen comes up, then disappears, taking me back to my iPhone desktop. Does anyone know ways to troubleshoot this? I apologize if this is covered elsewhere, but I could not see anything related.

In the Settings app, there should be a row in the bottom section of the main settings table that has an Accordance option. Choose that option and turn the single switch in the list that appears from Off to On. This will clear any saved search information the next time Accordance starts up. (The app will set the switch back to Off). See if that clears your crash.

Scott.

I am a new MBP user, and a new iPhone 4 user, and a new Accordance user- I downloaded and installed the accordance app- used it once, and now it keeps crashing. I get the load screen, the white wheel and then it disappears. I made the above change in my settings for Accordance, but it's still doing it. Any suggestions?

There's probably no option other than deleting Accordance and reinstalling from scratch. Don't download too many modules as next week you should be able to sync them from your Mac.

I am a new MBP user, and a new iPhone 4 user, and a new Accordance user- I downloaded and installed the accordance app- used it once, and now it keeps crashing. I get the load screen, the white wheel and then it disappears. I made the above change in my settings for Accordance, but it's still doing it. Any suggestions?

If Accordance for iOS is still crashing at startup after clearing the last saved search in the Settings app then you are running into a different issue that should be fixed in the upcoming release (1.2) that is currently undergoing testing.

Scott

I am also experiencing a crash in the iPad app. I now am unable to successfully launch the app. It simply crashes each time. Is there not a feasible way of at least recovering the app from a crash so the modules don't have to be reinstalled?

After updating to iOS 4.3.1 I was unable to launch Accordance for iOS. I tried all options and finally had to delete and reinstall. All is well now.

Ron

If syncing works as has been discussed, and this type of crashing persists in future updates where a reinstall of everything is the only means of getting things back in working order, then it sounds like the ability to sync will also act as a backup for notes and user tools. No?

I am also experiencing a crash in the iPad app. I now am unable to successfully launch the app. It simply crashes each time. Is there not a feasible way of at least recovering the app from a crash so the modules don't have to be reinstalled?

Did you try the switch in the settings app to reset the last saved search setting?

Scott

In the Settings app, there should be a row in the bottom section of the main settings table that has an Accordance option. Choose that option and turn the single switch in the list that appears from Off to On. This will clear any saved search information the next time Accordance starts up. (The app will set the switch back to Off). See if that clears your crash.

Scott.

Thanks Scott! This worked.

Scott's fix worked for me on the iPhone. Thanks Scott!

Thanks Scott! This worked.

Scott's fix worked for me on the iPhone. Thanks Scott!

Great!

Scott.

Archived