Valley of Vision

Kevin Sigafoos

I was wondering if there was any plan for offering The Valley of Vision as a module. I really enjoy reading this as part of my devotional reading and I also use it occasionally in our worship.

Thanks.

Kevin

• Like 1

I love it, too, but we haven't pursued a license for it yet. Anyone else interested?

• Like 2

I love it, too, but we haven't pursued a license for it yet. Anyone else interested?

Umm... YES!

+1

Most definitely!

Yes Please, Very Much, Definitely, Yes and any other encouraging words I can add.

Love those Puritans. You can add my vote!

• 2 months later...

I was just searching for this book in electronic form, and found this thread -- so, yes, I would love to see this book on Accordance.

+ 1 from this Pentecoastal!

Add me to the list; definitely would purchase this as well as many of the Banner of Truth books! Love the Puritans!

• 4 years later...

Any update in procuring this wonderful title? 

+1

Not sure if you are able to get an electronic version from the publisher for this. If not I have set up my personal user tool of this which could be used as a basis if you get permission from the publisher to develop it. 

• Like 2

And a vote each from me and my wife!

• Like 1

I am not 100% sure it would be right for me... but I will say I would consider it for sure as it likely would be the first modern puritan book I bought.

-Dan

+1

This would be a wonderful resource! I don't know if Banner of Truth is reluctant to make it available electronically since there is no Kindle edition, but I do hope they would consider a proposal.

• 5 weeks later...

A few days ago I asked our Contracts Manager to try again to license this beloved volume.

• Like 6

I'd love to see it.  Like the others, I would also like to see other Banner of Truth titles.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...