Placed My Order!

Dr. Nathan Parker

Hello everyone!

Well, today I did it! I mailed off my order to Accordance for the Starter Package & I've become an Accordance customer! I know I'm starting small, but I'll take a bigger plunge down the road as soon as I really get to try Accordance. I know I'm going to love it & I look forward to using this valuable new tool to begin studying the Bible. I've also visited the Accordance Exchange & downloaded most of the user tools so when my order is processed I can begin enjoying a wealth of Accordance tools immediately! I also can't wait to begin creating some of my own user tools, including archiving all of my pastor's sermons in Accordance!

I'm excited about finally becoming an Accordance customer & I look forward to future purchases & providing users with great tools to enjoy. I know this is going to be a very good investment on my part.

Thanks a bunch!

Nathan Parker

Great news, Nathan.

As I'm sure you've already realized the online forums are a great place to get help. The online community is a great resource for technical support. Thus, please let us know how we can help make the move easier.

Jeremy

Nathan,

Congrats on the purchase. I would add the encouragement to ask anything you need in the forums.

I would, though, also really encourage Accordance users new and old to read through some docs to really familiarize yourself with them. Helen does a bang up job on the tutorial and the Help Docs. They're very helpful and well done and worth spending time with them.

Others like the video tutorial, though I've not seen it.

Joe

Hey Nathan,

I highly recommend you invest in getting the tutorial videos. They have been a tremendous help to me and will help you get the best experience from the software.

Enjoy

Thank you all for your replies! I have indeed read many of the articles online about Accordance to familiarize myself with the software, plus I have read some of the blog posts (& plan to read more). I watched all of the online videos during my Georgia trip & will get the training DVD with my next Accordance order. Plus, I've already found these forums a great place to get help & ask questions, & it's also good to see some familiar faces on the board as well! I can tell I'm going to love Accordance & plan to use it right along with everything else I currently work with.

One of my projects I'll be doing in Accordance is converting my pastor's sermons over to Accordance format! I'm really excited about the outcome of this project alone!

Thank you all again!

Nathan

Archived