Accordance 10 Starter Set?

Enoch

After upgrading to Accordance 10 & buying the Baker commentaries on sale,

I went to Easy Install. There I found that one item in easy install was

"Accordance 10 Starter Set." Should I download that, since I have purchased much more than a "starter set" of Accordance,

albeit under versions of Accordance before version 10?

If you select the starter set in Easy Install, it will tell you which items are missing from your install. You can either install those items, or just ignore them if you don't wish to install them.

Is it at all possible to answer this question directly?

After upgrading to Accordance 10 & buying the Baker commentaries on sale,

I went to Easy Install. There I found that one item in easy install was

"Accordance 10 Starter Set." Should I download that, since I have purchased much more than a "starter set" of Accordance,

albeit under versions of Accordance before version 10?

Are you saying that if I activate the Starter Set,

it won't hurt or remove what I already own?

I own, I think, the most advanced & complete sets that Accordance has sold, but not under Accordance 10, but under previous versions.

So I don't understand what is offered here with this "Starter Set."

Can you please give me a complete explanation?

Edited by Enoch

By clicking on the Starter Set in Easy Install, in the description area below you'll see the items that are missing from that collection. These items represent the modules that are available to you in the Starter Set, but not currently installed. Installing them certainly won't hurt or remove anything currently installed, it will simply add more modules to your library.

So, first open Easy Install and click on the Starter Set. You'll see its description below, which will include a section 'Missing items:'. Anything listed after there are the items you don't have installed, which you can optionally choose to add to your Accordance Library. Its simply your choice whether you want those modules available to you, or whether they aren't of interest.

It appears to me that the Accordance 10 starter set actually has nothing to do with version 10 except that it is being sold with Accordance 10. These are just additional modules.

Yes, for technical reasons we are not selling the item Accordance 10 anymore, just the 6 Collections.

Helen, I don't understand. I just bought Accordance 10 upgrade. Are you saying that you have temporarily stopped selling it because of problems with it? Forgive me; I must have misunderstood you.

Hi Enoch, all Helen means is that when version 10 was introduced they took the decision to only sell collections. Therefore was no longer an option to just upgrade the Accordance 'engine' from a previous version to 10, you had to buy a collection - the cheapest way being the starter collection. Even if you already have all the resources in it from my recollection it is still the same price as it was to upgrade from 8 to 9.