Using Word Charts Crashes Accordance

xcfamily

I have a Macbook running OS 10.6.8. I just installed Accordance 10.3. Whenever I try to print, preview, or save as PDF a word chart Accordance crashes. Here the process I use...

- Pull up a passage I was using Romans.

- Open GNT-T in the first pane. I have three panes open: GNT-T, NASB95, Reference pane.

- Highlight Greek text.

- Select word chart from menu. this brings up a pane on the right hand side.

- Detach word chart pane.

- Hit "apple + P" keys to print

- Get print screen.

- Select print, preview, or save as PDF and Accordance crashed.

Thanks for your help.

Mark

I tried this on Windows, and although it only crashed once (and I'm not sure it was directly related-I think I was clicking or scrolling around in the doc waiting on it to print; this happens elsewhere from time to time and is so far unrepeatable), it never prints. It spools forever.

It doesn't seem to matter what text: ESVS, NA27-T, etc, or how much text is sent to Word Chart. Independent of method used to invoke Print (menu, shortcut), and independent of printer selected. Doesn't matter if pane is "detached".

True enough - PDF print on Mac crashes the app, on Windows appears to be ignored - nothing happens.

I can print a user note if I disable print all panes in the print settings but that still doesn't help Word Chart printing.

Thx

D

This should be fixed for the next release. I'm not sure about Windows printing blank, but at least the Mac crash is fixed.