Limit on number of paragraphs in a user bible

Λύχνις Δαν

Hi ya,

Still persisting with Mounce's reader I continue to expand my user bible. Tonight I got the following message on import : This text cannot be imported because there are too many paragraph markers (¶) used in the text.

Now I do tend to use paragraphs a fair bit but no more than it appears my reference texts do I tend to break paras in similar places to them - they are by the way KJVS, NAS95S, NET and GNT-T.

According to TextEdit, in which I am editing this text, I have 33 paragraph markers when the error occurs. That would make 32 the limit. Is that really so ? Is this intended for some reason ? How do other user bibles import with what would appear to be more than this ? Perhaps I've hit the limit for some other reason I don't know. I did try moving a couple of markers around but did not find a solution.

OK I messed about with this with a test file and the results are confusing. I've attached a test file which only contains Chapter and verse refs and paragraph markers. In its current form it fails to import as above. If you remove the Luke 2:1 ¶ entry it will import. Curiously though if you add a Matt 17:2 ¶ it will also import. So the limit is not simply the total number of para markers it would seem.

Er .... not sure at this point what's up.

Thx

D

UBParaLimit.txt