Purchase Accordance Package for Emulator Use

Rick Ross

Is it possible to purchase like the Starter and install it into the PC Emulator? The Demo is nice, but I would prefer to have the actual product to test before purchasing if possible. Two books of the Bible are not enough right now.

Thanks.

Of course, testing with the Starter package is much better than using the demo. It comes on the Primary DVD (specify Mac or PC) so you can then upgrade to any other level of the Primary without penalty.

Since you have said that you also want to get a Mac, you will need to get the Mac DVD for $15 in addition to the contents, which you only buy once.

Of course, testing with the Starter package is much better than using the demo. It comes on the Primary DVD (specify Mac or PC) so you can then upgrade to any other level of the Primary without penalty.

Thanks again, Helen. So I would purchase the PC DVD, and install the emulator as well as Accordance from the DVD? I assume the the Emulator doesn't recognize DVD's? I didn't see the process in looking at the Emulator Manual, or maybe I missed it.

Looks like all I have to do is download the starter files and purchase the unlock code for $49, then follow the instructions on page 13 of the Emulator Manual, correct?

Sorry, I was thinking of Entry level. Of course you can just download and install the Starter as well as the program. I do recommend creating a new "drive" for the Starter so that you have room for it and to add more later. Instructions are in the manual.

Sorry, I was thinking of Entry level. Of course you can just download and install the Starter as well as the program. I do recommend creating a new "drive" for the Starter so that you have room for it and to add more later. Instructions are in the manual.

Thanks, again. I had a bit of a problem at first getting it to install, but I am going to install it on my laptop fresh so I can see what it will somewhat look like on a laptop the same size as the Mac I am looking at.

Archived