BUG 10.3.1 - DSSB-E Notes The Dead Sea Scrolls Bible Notes and Commentary Picture Problem

Matt Fredenburg

When hovering over the graphics, the pointer changes to display a magnifying glass with the word 'PICT' superimposed, but clicking on the graphics does not display the graphic:

post-30573-0-21169800-1383082671_thumb.png

Matt

This should be fixed in 10.3.2 (or the Aleph, if you have access to it).

This should be fixed in 10.3.2 (or the Aleph, if you have access to it).

Hi Joel, that's great to hear. Hopefully this fix was generic (i.e. not targeted at the specific work I mentioned) because as I've been going through and attempting to organize my entire library, there are some resources which exhibit this same problem and others that don't. Also, I've noticed that some of the resources which do correctly pop up the graphic do not respond to clicks upon the right-pointing 'next graphic' arrow, but if I choose a graphic later in the resource, those clicks are registered. If your change was specific to the specific work I mentioned, it might behoove the QA people at Accordance to go through all of the modules with graphics and make sure that the first graphics are working correctly.

Matt

The fix was definitely generic, all tool pictures *should* now work. (By the way, you should have access to the windows beta forum if you want to try it out).

Generally the prior/next buttons not working are more of a module development issue, so if you see them, they should be reported as a Correction, ideally.

The fix was definitely generic, all tool pictures *should* now work. (By the way, you should have access to the windows beta forum if you want to try it out).

Generally the prior/next buttons not working are more of a module development issue, so if you see them, they should be reported as a Correction, ideally.

Thanks Joel, will do.

Matt

This is fixed in 10.3.2, although the 'next arrow' fails to navigate to the next graphic. Same with the previous arrow.

Matt

• 4 weeks later...

I've noticed still more resources wherein there is a graphic indicated by the cursor changing to the 'PICT' magnifying glass but clicking on the graphic does not display the graphic. The most recent is 'IVP-Biblical Imagery.'

Matt