Dictionary of Words from the King James Bible

Alistair

For months now Easy Install has been telling me to install this module, which apparently is not installed. But every time I install it I am told to install it again. Still the case now with Acc 11.

Hmm, which package does it appear in? We actually had to remove it as it turned out we were using it without permission.

I am told it is from the Library 7 CD-ROM premier level.

I don't really need it, but it would nice if it actually worked or would just go away.

It is gone, leaving me forever bereft and doomed to a future of ignorance.

We have many other excellent dictionaries, and Webster should cover all those KJV words which are strange to modern ears (and eyes).

Hmm, which package does it appear in? We actually had to remove it as it turned out we were using it without permission.

Helen, I have this in my library. Should I not have it?

You will not be able to reinstall it, but may continue to use it as long as you have it.

You know, I have a stack of Accordance CD-ROMS going back to version 4. Is there anything on these I should be looking out for as they may no longer be available?

Nothing worth worrying about IMHO. If a module was completely dropped it was of limited value. If it is superseded by a newer module, the upgrade will be worth the price.

There are a few older Bible versions such as NAB (now NABRE) and NLT (now NLT-SE) that you might prefer to keep.

Sometimes easy install can be less than intuitive. NAVARRA was telling me for a long long time it needed updating but could not. Not being Spanish speaking i always assumed it was somehow a paid upgrade. Then I saw another resource noting that deleting was required before installation would be successful. So i did that with Navarra too and then it updated. So sometimes a simple deleting things is what the installer needs to work properly.

-Dan