Magnetic palettes

Catherman

I would love to see an option that the palettes such as the resource pallet and library pallet can be attached or magnetized to the primary workspace window. But when I move the Accordance, I have to move the pallet too. It's somewhat annoying.

Here's an example for more explanation. I have a large desktop scree, which allows me to move my program windows around. Examples include times when I'm in a seminary discussion board for school and I need to look at a text or lexicon. So I'll open Accordance and then move it so I have both the internet window and accordance visible at the same time. Then if I get on skype to have a discussion with one of my fellow students, I might adjust my desktop again so all the programs are visible at the same time. Oh, but then I realize I have a video lecture on the topic, so I open that up and play it to look for the part I need. Again, more adjusting on the screen. Every time I move the Accordance, the resource pallet gets lost in the shuffle. I'd love it if it could simply be connected or "magnetized" to the workspace window.

Thanks!

Bryan Catherman

I'll second this request. It would be very helpful to have the palettes 'stick'.

That is extremely good news to me.

The floating Palettes as they are currently used make things difficult for me.

Would like to see resizing options for them all is possible.

Would like to see a way to integrate them into the workspace itself, and, as mentioned, a way to make them track with the movement and resizing of workspaces.

Options are nice to have, but the most important thing is to minimize distractions and time lost in the use of them while trying to make maximum use of screen real estate.

R+

Archived