Accordance Workshop

RobM

Hello Accordance Fans,

Today and last Wednesday, I gave an Accordance Workshop at DTS for OT students and faculty. I provided them with a handout with detailed instructions for how to use and take advantage of a handful Accordance functions. Because I'm such a fan of the User files, I spent quite a bit of time on them. However, we also talked about seaching in the search line and the construct search as well as a couple other things.

At any rate, I'm providing that handout to all of you as well to use or abuse as you will.

Cheers,

-Robert

DTS-Accordance Workshop Apr 2013.pdf

• Like 2

Thank you.

Robert,

I would love to put this on the Accordance Exchange under your name. Would you be agreeable to this?

Thanks

Robert,

I would love to put this on the Accordance Exchange under your name. Would you be agreeable to this?

Thanks

Sure, go ahead. That might actually be better... if I understand correctly, I have a limit for how many mb's worth of files I can upload in the Forum and this one took up quite a bit of my space. Once it's in the exchange, I'll remove it from this thread and refer people there.

Thanks,

-Robert

Could you please PM me a 25-40 word description that you would like to describe the file? I will get it in over the next couple of days.

• 2 weeks later...

I have posted the file on the Documentation Downloads page on the website. Thank you for your support of Accordance.

As you know Robert, it is also in the Exchange.