Window Resize Bug in 9.0.3

Tom Castle

Hey folks... Got this repeatable bug in 9.0.3.

When I click on the Green + icon at the top left of the window to make it smaller, it reduces in size. However, when I click it a second time to restore the window to its normal size, it reduces to a tiny box in the top left hand screen and I have to force quit Accordance to get the window back.

After 1st click post-33-128542329925_thumb.png

After 2nd click post-33-128542331992_thumb.png

Interesting... this doesn't happen to me on my 9.0.3 installation, even when I have my workspace window resized to start (usually I have it as large as the screen will permit, by using the Tile Windows command [cmd-i]). What's the starting size of your workspace (cmd-ctrl-shift-4, space, click on the workspace will save a screenshot of it to the desktop)?

I also tried it without any palettes, also with no zooming oddities.

Interesting... this doesn't happen to me on my 9.0.3 installation, even when I have my workspace window resized to start (usually I have it as large as the screen will permit, by using the Tile Windows command [cmd-i]). What's the starting size of your workspace (cmd-ctrl-shift-4, space, click on the workspace will save a screenshot of it to the desktop)?

I also tried it without any palettes, also with no zooming oddities.

I, too, have the workspace as large as it will go... to start with. Then, as noted above, clicking on the resize icon drops it down to the 1st screen shot above. Second click to bring it back to the full size drops it to the tiny window.

post-33-128542517614_thumb.png

I've also posted about this problem on a different thread. I have my default session set to fill the whole screen. I first noticed this when clicking on the + resize button. Even though my workspace fills the screen, I sometimes click the + button when anomalies appear in the workspaces, like border lines disappearing, chunks missing from certain colored panes, etc. Hitting the + button a couple times would usually clear up things like that. When doing that, for me the first click on the + button brings the tiny window in the top left, just like Tom says. Mine happens on the first click because the window is already full size. I posted a few more problems as well.

Archived