Search All Results Unable to Print or Export

Mick Matousek

The Search All results window does not print completely nor are the results exportable nor they able to be copied to the clipboard. While designed as a hypertext window, the ability to employ searched entries and their hits in another document or application would be useful. I'd like to document where hits were found on a presentation slide or in a publication. The Print Command of the File menu should be 'greyed out' if printing was not intended. thanks.

This is actually a "browser" style window, hence the size of the text is controlled by the setting in Preferences/Appearance.

It is true that you cannot export it, but I find if I print page 1, then scroll the window and print page 1 again, I can successfully print it or save it to PDF.

This is actually a "browser" style window, hence the size of the text is controlled by the setting in Preferences/Appearance.

It is true that you cannot export it, but I find if I print page 1, then scroll the window and print page 1 again, I can successfully print it or save it to PDF.

I did that work around. A screen capture is another solution. Still, it is a minor flaw to be fixed sometime. So, I assume this would be a generic limitation on ALL "browser" style windows that Accordance uses.

The only other ones are the tools browser itself which does not print, and Arrange Modules which prints OK and saves and copies as an image. I guess we haven't had complaints about the Search All which has been around for about 10 years.

Archived