Accordance v. 11 wish list

Ken Han

I'm sure it's a difficult balancing act retaining ease of use with a complex feature set. Still, I'd like to see v.11 rethink some areas.

For example, under Preferences -> User Files, User Tools presents 3 edit block sizes. This option has been around for a long time. But I always thought this was the kind of thing the OS and the app should take care of, instead of leaving it for the users to manage. Modern hardware and OS, both Mac, PC, and iOS are far more powerful than when this option first appeared. Does it still make sense to keep it? I think a modern app running on a modern OS and modern hardware should not present this kind of question to the end user. Just my 2 cents.

Accordance 11? But I just feel like I've (mostly) learned Accordance 10. :)

But I'll add my +1 to your request, for a running total of $0.04. I'm not even sure this option is doing much for me, as Small and Large seem to yield the same results when I edit. What should I be looking for that is different? I couldn't tell from the help files. Is the size of the block/edit box itself supposed to adjust? Does it have to do with article level? Maybe I just don't understand what that preference does.

If there were only some way to have Accordance 11 serve me coffee . . .

Yours doesn't do that? I bought the enhanced package with built in Keurig.

That would have to be a fast brewing coffee, or super complex search results…